foreach over split string

Maxim Fomin maxim at maxim-fomin.ru
Wed Jul 17 09:19:43 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 17 July 2013 at 15:26:19 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
> I think I can speak quite safely for the majority of the
> community when I say that you are only welcome here if you can
> keep your aggressive and disrespectful comments to yourself.

I think you cannot, as nobody provided you such right and I, in
particular, do object, as saying "you may ask but please without
obscene language" is not a way how public technical newsgroup
should be organized. It is pretty obvious in this case that flow
of obscene language will not stop. Also, your politeness does
harm in this case rather than good.