html documentation should show public imports

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Jul 17 21:21:08 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 17:39:19 Timothee Cour wrote:
> std.range shouldn't contain public import std.array.

It's done because otherwise std.range is useless with arrays, and arrays are
probably the most frequently used type of range. We lose nothing by having
that public import. Now, documenting public imports is a good idea, but I
don't understand why you think that having std.range publicly import std.array
is a problem.

- Jonathan M Davis