Unwanted conflict

Carl Sturtivant sturtivant at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 20:17:03 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 20 July 2013 at 22:33:00 UTC, bearophile wrote:
> Carl Sturtivant:
>
>> What is the conflict exactly?
>
> Perhaps it's a bug fixed in GIT head. As workaround try:
>
> this()(string s)

OK, but now I don't know how to call a templated constructor.

void main() {
	A x = A!3(99);
}

added to the file containing the original class with the
workaround edited in doesn't compile, and curiously the error
message is produced twice:

constr_conflict.d(9): Error: template instance A!(3) A is not a
template declaration, it is a struct
constr_conflict.d(9): Error: template instance A!(3) A is not a
template declaration, it is a struct

What do I need to do to make a call of this constructor call
compile?