Do threads 'end' themselves using core.thread?

Alex Horvat alexh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 09:45:33 PDT 2013

> When a detached thread terminates, its resources are auto-
> matically released back to the system:"

Sounds like I can call Thread.getThis().thread_detachThis() from
within DelayedHideTitle() and that will make the thread detached
and therefore it will destroy itself properly.

Or, if that doesn't work calling TitleHider.thread_detachThis()
or Thread.thread_detachByAddr(TitleHider.ThreadAddr) from within
LoadVideo() might work.