Dpaste vs dmd 2.063.2 errors

JS js.mdnq at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 05:26:30 PDT 2013

http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/27ca3fbd

The code compiles fine on my computer. On DPaste there is all
kinds of errors(when fixing one other errors pop up.

I am compiling to 32-bit binary and that is the only real
difference I can see, but surely it wouldn't result in such
errors?

The first error:

/d547/f451.d(227): Error: unterminated character constant
/d547/f451.d(227): Error: unterminated character constant
/d547/f451.d(227): Error: found '41U' when expecting ')'

makes no sense as far as I can tell unless my expand code
generation templates are messed up.

If someone wouldn't mind trying to compile the code and see if
the errors are similar to dpaste I'd appreciate it. (I don't want
to end up writing code that is very bad(even though this is just
proof of concept code) and will end up breaking)