Should I Use std.ascii.isWhite or std.uni.isWhite?

Meta jared771 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 21:09:39 PDT 2013

I'm confused about which isWhite function I should use. Aren't
all chars in D (char, wchar, dchar) unicode characters? Should I
always use std.uni.isWhite, unless I'm working with bytes and
byte arrays? The documentation doesn't give me much to go on,
beside "All of the functions in std.ascii accept unicode
characters but effectively ignore them. All isX functions return
false for unicode characters, and all toX functions do nothing to
unicode characters."