PIXELFORMATDESCRIPTOR flags

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 09:22:22 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 27 July 2013 at 16:01:18 UTC, Land wrote:
> Were the flags omitted on purpose, or am I looking in the wrong
> place? They aren't in windows.d, but PIXELFORMATDESCRIPTOR
> structure itself is.
>
> Flags like PFD_DRAW_TO_WINDOW, PFD_SUPPORT_OPENGL, etc.

The windows module that ships with DRuntime is incomplete. You
can implement the missing stuff yourself and make a pull request
at github or a bug report in the bug tracker. Or just use the
WindowsAPI project[1] (also available at [2]), which is more
complete.

[1] http://dsource.org/projects/bindings/wiki/WindowsApi
[2] https://github.com/AndrejMitrovic/DWinProgramming