Emulating enums

JS js.mdnq at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 18:10:40 PDT 2013

http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/dbb40dbc

The code was pared down from a lot of string mixin code
generation. I nest the structs because I want a nested enums. I
don't want have to have eState and eStateType but eState and
eState.Type.

Having the ability to nest enums would solve my problem.

Regardless, I can almost achieve the effect with nested structs
but not quite.

In the code, I cannot assign to the struct for some reason even
with alias this on iB, which should make State act like the int
Value.

i.e.,

b.State.Value = Enums.State.A;

works but

b.State = Enums.State.A;

doesn't

It maybe some stupid error on my part but I can't keep my eyes
open enough to figure it out...