dispatch table; symbolic references

Emil emilper at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 14:35:59 PDT 2013

did you mean Object.factory() ? It almost does it, but still have
to cast the object to the right class (where I can't use a string
variable it seems) to use it or make all the classes I want to
instantiate this way inherit from the same interface.

thank you bearophile for pointing me in the right direction ...
reading object_.d was fun but did not understand everything in
there and will have to postpone ambitious stuff until I finish
reading the book.