A little of coordination for Rosettacode

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Fri Jun 14 15:44:39 PDT 2013

Adam D. Ruppe:

> This actual example here uses several thousand lines of library
> code but if you think it would fit the description, I'm sure I
> can do a basic demo in far fewer lines using nothing but phobos.

I think Rosettacode accepts code that uses libraries that are
free. Take a look at the many Python entries for this task. So if
you think this task can be implemented quickly using web.d, then
use it :-) In some tasks I have appreciated solving the problems
from the ground up, but in this task I think it's better to be
lazy.

Bye,
bearophile