A little of coordination for Rosettacode

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Sun Jun 16 16:06:39 PDT 2013

Adam D. Ruppe:

> I made a network server/client that needs no library except
> Phobos. Came in a little under 500 lines but is quite generic:

Normal Rosettacode entries are under 40-100 lines. Many entries
are about 10-20 lines long.

There are are few entries (in C or Ada) that reach 500 lines, but
I think they miss the point of Rosettacode, where code is meant
to illustrate, it's not a place for heavy implementations. That's
why I suggested to just call a library...

What do you suggest to do?

Bye,
bearophile