Linker issue?

Aleksandar Ruzicic aleksandar at ruzicic.info
Mon Jun 17 22:46:15 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 18 June 2013 at 02:02:52 UTC, Josh wrote:
> I've added in wsock32.lib, the -J, and the 3 versions, and it
> gives the same output. I should mention that I can compile the
> examples fine with both vibe and dub by themselves, but
> apparently not inside Eclipse.
>
> Thanks for your help though Aleksandar.
>
> Josh

I think that problem is that you're putting libs after your
source file. I have now rearranged input files (as that is the
only difference between your's and dub's build command that I can
see) so it looks now like this:

rdmd --build-only --compiler=dmd -w -g -debug
-version=LIBEV4
-version=VibeLibeventDriver
-version=Have_vibe_d
-I<path>\source
-I<path>\.dub\packages\vibe-d\import
-I<path>\.dub\packages\vibe-d\source
-J<path>\views
source\app.d
<path>\.dub\packages\vibe-d\lib\win-i386\eay.lib
<path>\.dub\packages\vibe-d\lib\win-i386\ssl.lib
<path>\.dub\packages\vibe-d\lib\win-i386\event2.lib
wsock32.lib
ws2_32.lib
-ofgamesrv.exe

(I've moved source\app.d before .libs)

And Optlink responded with few pages of symbol undefined errors!
:)

So, try putting your source file at the end of command line.