Question about Mixin.

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Jun 19 16:35:09 PDT 2013

On Thursday, June 20, 2013 01:29:48 Agustin wrote:
> Hello guys, my question is, its possible to write a mixin in a
> class, then if that class is inherited, the mixin will be written
> again instead of written the mixin again in the class child

No. If you want to put the same mixin in each of the derived classes, you must
do so manually (though any public or protected functions mixed into the base
class will be callable by the derived classes without mixing anything into
them - just the same as if those functions were written directly in the base
class).

- Jonathan M Davis