limits for numeric types

Craig Dillabaugh cdillaba at cg.scs.carleton.ca
Fri Jun 21 12:19:36 PDT 2013

I feel kind of dumb asking this, as I thought I could solve it
with 30 seconds on Google, but no luck.

Where can I get values for min/max values for D numeric types,
like what is available in limits.h and float.h for C/C++?

My efforts have demonstrated that using a search engine for D
related topics still has a way to go.

Top results for the search "dlang limits numeric types" on Google.

1. Regulation D Wikipedia entry
2. Primitive Data Types (The Java Tutorials) - Oracle
3. Regulation D - Pacific Trust Bank
4. Numeric Type Overview - MySQL
5. Built-in-Types - Pyton 2.7.5
6. Regulation D Reserve Requirements (US Federal Reserve)
7. Hottest Numeric Limits Answers (Stack Overflow)
8. Regulation D - Tyndall Federal Credit Union
9. limits.conf() - Linux Man Page

Googling "dlang numeric limits" does turn up a single D reference
as #1 (a thread on this forum), but sadly not what I was looking
for.