limits for numeric types

Craig Dillabaugh cdillaba at cg.scs.carleton.ca
Fri Jun 21 14:40:53 PDT 2013

On Friday, 21 June 2013 at 21:11:42 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Friday, 21 June 2013 at 19:51:16 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
>> I guess I need to ween myself off my Google dependency.
>
> Good idea! I became a Bing guy a couple years ago and only go
> to google for those rare times when the bing results just suck.
> I find bing to be a much faster website too. (which is weird,
> they do these fancy backgrounds that you'd think would make it
> slow, but the actual search box works before the bg is loaded
> so it doesn't matter)

I am going to feel dirty using a Microsoft site, but I will just
have to get used to it!

I travel to China frequently and half the time Google is
completely useless there (oddly enough at other times it works
perfectly).  The problem with Bing in China is that tends to
return only Chinese results to my English searches.
Interestingly, Yahoo seems to work the best in China (for English
language searches at least).

I usually use the integrated search feature in my browser, so I
usually don't have to worry about the fancy backgrounds.