Range analysis result printing?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Jun 23 14:01:10 PDT 2013

On Sunday, June 23, 2013 16:20:51 bearophile wrote:
> It uses 3 dots because it's an interval that includes the right
> end.

The way that you normally indicate exclusive and inclusive intervals in math
is ) vs ], where ) is exclusive and ] is inclusive. Some folks will understand
that. I don't think that anyone will understand that ... says anything about
whether the end is inclusive or exclusive - not unless that's commonly used
somewhere else that I'm not familiar with.

- Jonathan M Davis