QTD on Ubuntu

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Jun 24 07:18:37 PDT 2013

On Monday, June 24, 2013 12:04:51 Chris wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am having problems compiling qtd on Ubuntu 12.04. QtD needs
> Qt4, however I also have Qt5 installed. By default cmake grabs
> version 5 which of course produces error messages. In case anyone
> knows a quick fix (cmake flag, or a qmake flag etc.) please let
> me know. Thanks a million!

As I understand it, QtD is unfortunately unmaintained and is effectively a dead
project. So, I wouldn't expect it to compile regardless of your Qt version.

That being said, looking at the the cmake docs (
http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v2.8.11/cmake.html ), it looks like you might
be able to get it to choose Qt4 by setting DESIRED_QT_VERSION - probably by
passing -DDESIRED_QT_VERSION=4.9.10 (or whatever the version is) to cmake.

- Jonathan M Davis