Cryptic Error message with scope(failure) and AA

Anthony Goins neontotem at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 20:46:36 PDT 2013

> Seems like there are several levels of "wrong" actually: What
> do you expect "scope(failure)continue" to do exactly?

I was reading an array of files (Document[string]).
Stuck the scope(failure)continue in late at night apparently to
skip reading files that no longer exist.
Forgot about it.  Still don't remember doing it.
Next day tried to build my project (30+ files).
I had no clue what was going on given the error message.

The problem for me was not the error itself but the message.

Thanks for the reply.
Didn't realize there was a problem with 'continue' from a
scopeguard.