gui libs

thedeemon dlang at thedeemon.com
Fri Mar 1 01:03:50 PST 2013

On Thursday, 28 February 2013 at 09:35:03 UTC, rho wrote:
> hi,
> what keeps me from using d, is that there is no compilable gui
> lib available. does dfl compile with the latest dmd?

I am using DFL successfully with DMD 2.062. One just needs to
take sources from here:
https://github.com/Rayerd/dfl
Set correct path to dmd in makelib.bat, then run go.bat.
It compiles fine with DMD 2.060, but 2.061 and later complain
about a place in
environment.d where a couple of "goto case" should be added. With
this little change DFL builds fine and works well.