What xml libraries are people using?

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 09:39:14 PST 2013

On Saturday, 2 March 2013 at 08:03:08 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
> Everyone says "Don't use std.xml", and there are several other
> libraries.
> Which can you recommend? (I haven't looked closely at any of
> them, just some links found by googling)
>
> https://github.com/adamdruppe/misc-stuff-including-D-programming-language-web-stuff/blob/master/dom.d
> http://svn.dsource.org/projects/xmlp/trunk/std/
> https://github.com/theredhead/red.xml
> https://github.com/opticron/kxml
> https://github.com/opticron/libdxml2
> https://launchpad.net/d2-xml

I use xmlp, aka d2-xml, aka std.xml2 on Review Queue
http://wiki.dlang.org/Review_Queue

Source: https://launchpad.net/d2-xml

XML is pretty complex so I hope more people try and use so that
we can get a nice library into Phobos that will appeal to most
people.

I don't see Michael Rynn too much on the forms, but he's been
pretty receptive when I email him.