unpredictableSeed

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Mon Mar 4 03:04:39 PST 2013

On 03/04/2013 09:58 AM, Andrea Fontana wrote:
> Maybe you can try to connect an external hardware device (e.g. arduino) and read
> some params from real world... :)

Yes, there are nice options here ... :-)

However, to re-focus the discussion -- I'm not so much asking "How do I ensure
my own code is statistically safe?", as there are lots of ways I can go about
that.  I'm concerned with the theoretical and practical justification for
Phobos' existing unpredictableSeed, and possible superior alternatives that
could reasonably be implemented _for Phobos_.