Rethrow an exception like in C++?

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Fri Mar 8 01:01:28 PST 2013

On 2013-03-08 08:34, Rob T wrote:
> One more thing, we finally got __FUNCTION__ (and more) added to MASTER
> so that's another missing item that was sorely missed. Now we can easily
> log what functions are catching and throwing exceptions, and more.
>
> The big question is if Throwable will be expanded to automatically
> capture the function signature (as it does with line and file)? I hope
> there are no major concerns over legacy code breakage and it gets added in.

I'm pretty sure there is no concerns. We could just add another overload
of the constructor or add an additional default parameter. If a default
parameter is added it needs to be added last, which would result some
somewhat inconsistent order for the parameters. So I vote for a new
overload.

--
/Jacob Carlborg