Appender cannot add struct with immutable members

monarch_dodra monarchdodra at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 11:18:48 PST 2013

On Monday, 4 March 2013 at 13:14:43 UTC, Namespace wrote:
> Is this intended behavior or just a bug / missing feature?
> http://dpaste.1azy.net/21f100d3
>
> I ask because it would be very easy to solve, with memcpy /
> memmove.
> http://dpaste.1azy.net/ac2b38e5 (line 192)

AFAIK, the problem is actually within emplace, that tries to call
opAssign when it should really be just (post)blitting. This is
just one of the many emplace-related bugs.

I have an open pull for fixing emplace that should fix this. I'll
add your snippet to its unittests to confirm that it also fixes
this issue.