OpenCL bindings

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Mar 20 14:39:08 PDT 2013

On 2013-03-20 22:02, Andrea Fontana wrote:

> Maybe I have a old (binary) version for linux. For example params named
> "out" are not replaced with something else (f.e. _out)

I checked the history and see that I added a fixed for this for function
parameters just after the release. I'm pretty sure that in all other
place it will handle it correctly.

> I mean that typedef struct { ... } hello; is translate as an anonymous
> struct and then "aliased". I think it can be translated directly as a
> named struct.

I see, I'm not so how easy this would be. But I can have a look. Please
add an issue so it's not forgotten.

--
/Jacob Carlborg