Can std.json handle Unicode?

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sat Mar 23 05:22:42 PDT 2013

I'm wondering because I see that std.json uses isControl, isDigit and
isHexDigit from std.ascii and not std.uni. This also causes a problem
with a pull request I recently made for std.net.isemail. In one of its
unit tests the DEL character (127) is used. According to
std.ascii.isControl this is a control character, but not according to
std.uni.isControl. This will cause the test suite for the pull request
not to be run since std.json chokes on the DEL character.

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/1217

--
/Jacob Carlborg