Lexer in D

Namespace rswhite4 at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 24 09:54:21 PDT 2013

> Have no time - looks interesting but I highly doubt it can do
> what is promised. Still take time to do a small formal
> announcement for beta.

Yes you're right, it's going to take some time before all would
work in general.
In my small test runs, it has, however, been proven, but D is
also incredibly complex.
I will also stop very soon to work on it, but maybe the code /
the idea inspire someone else to write something more mature for
the D community.
This is also the reason why I'm asking in this fizzle thread for
a feedback. :)
But once you've taken a look on it, I would be happy if you could
tell me what should be improved next time.