Possible bug

Sergei Nosov sergei.nosov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 22:28:03 PDT 2013

Thank you, guys!

You made the matters clear to me!

It would be an interesting enhancement over C++.

Although, Steven, I didn't quite understand what you're
suggesting to use in case of
"templated-struct-templated-constructor"

Explicitly specifying struct parameters is ok. Deducing
constructor parameters from arguments is also ok. But what if not
all of the constructor parameters may be deduced? E.g. one of
them is an int?

Would it be a no-no case? or should we merge the lists in one? or
should we use two bangs? S!(int, 4)!(byte, 5)(3) ? =)