GtkD "No GSettings schemas installed"

Josh moonburntm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 21:25:21 PDT 2013

This is the code causing the problem:

class myInputDialog : Dialog
this()
{
     super("Please enter file location...", this,
GtkDialogFlags.MODAL | GtkDialogFlags.DESTROY_WITH_PARENT,
[StockID.OK], [GtkResponseType.OK]);
     with (addButton(StockID.OPEN, GtkResponseType.NONE))
     {
         setLabel("_Find file");
         addOnClicked(&findFile);
     }
     addButton(StockID.CANCEL, GtkResponseType.CANCEL);
     Entry fileLocInput = new Entry();

void findFile(Button but)
{
     FileChooserDialog fileWindow = new FileChooserDialog("Use
File...", this, GtkFileChooserAction.OPEN, ["Open", "Cancel"],
[GtkResponseType.ACCEPT, GtkResponseType.CANCEL]);
     fileWindow.run();
     writeln(fileWindow.getFilename());
}

It produces the error "GLib-GIO-ERROR **: No GSettings schemas
are installed on the system". The command prompt window in the
background says "This application has requested the Runtime to
terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's
support team for more information." and then appears to segfault.

Windows 7 x64, DMD v2.060, GTK+ Runtime 3.4.2, GtkD 2.0

Anyone know why this is happening? If I comment out the
addOnClicked(&findFile) bit, findFile never runs and the problem
doesn't happen, except I can't browse for files.

Thanks,

Josh