[GtkD] How to use Glade?

Mike Wey mike-wey at example.com
Thu May 2 15:07:39 PDT 2013

On 05/02/2013 11:25 PM, Carlos wrote:

>> Try:
>>
>> dmd testgithub.d $(pkg-config --cflags --libs gtkd-2)
>
> It compiles but doesn't run well. I'm checking this comment on the code.
>
> /**
> * Usage ./gladeText /path/to/your/glade/file.glade
> *
> */

Normally the example looks for builderTest.glade in the directory where
the binary is.

There one in the GtkD git
https://github.com/gtkd-developers/GtkD/blob/master/demos/builder/builderTest.glade

You can also specify a different glade file on the commandline, the
example code tries to access a wiget named window1 if it's not pressent
in the glade file it will print "No window?" and exit.

--
Mike Wey