Dispatching values to handlers, as in std.concurrency

"Luís "Luís
Mon May 6 17:18:44 PDT 2013

On Monday, 6 May 2013 at 23:48:11 UTC, Sean Kelly wrote:
> How are the messages stored?  std.concurrency uses
> Variant.convertsTo.

I had looked at Variant.convertsTo but (IIRC) it accepts a type
(not a TypeInfo) and in my design I no longer had the type
avaliable in the place where I would use the convertsTo, only the
TypeInfo.

I dispatch my messages as they come, so I don't store them. I
only store the handler info, in the format Tuple!(TypeInfo,
handler).