Physics libraries in D

KillerSponge killersponge at gmail.com
Wed May 8 02:37:50 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I've been searching around for physics libraries to use in a
real-time 3D application (a game, to be more precise). I know
that Bullet and ODE are the big open source ones for C/C++, and I
get the general impression that Bullet is currently taking the
lead in terms of performance, precision, maintenance and
community adaptation.

However, I have only been able to find ODE bindings for D (in
Derelict), and what seems to be an abandoned effort to port
Bullet to D. Are there no working bindings for Bullet in D?