how to avoid memory leaking

Benjamin Thaut code at benjamin-thaut.de
Sun May 12 14:00:29 PDT 2013

Am 12.05.2013 21:05, schrieb maarten van damme:
> This is ridiculous. Your solution appears to keep the memory somewhat
> constant around 20mb-28mb untill it suddenly runs out of memory.
> Literally out of nowhere.
>
> I have no idea what's causing everything, so I decided to get rid of the
> window altogether and to try saving the images instead of displaying +
> saving them. Now I run in "Internal error: ..\ztc\cgcs.c 343"...
>
> D is really dissapointing here. Maybe it's the gc having fun, maybe it's
> something else, no way to know for sure. Having to give up on displaying
> it altogether runs into internal error's.

As D is a relative new lagnauge stuff like this can happen. It would be
great if you could reduce the compiler crash to a minimal test case
using dustmite: https://github.com/CyberShadow/DustMite
A description how to use it is aviable in the wiki. If you successfully
reduced the compiler error please fill in a bug report at
http://d.puremagic.com/issues/

--
Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut