Disgusted

D-Ratiseur someone at somewhere.com
Sun May 12 17:18:33 PDT 2013

I went back from a trip...basically I spent 6 monthes in Yukon...
Then, came back to my activities, I was a lot in the library of
the university linked to my geo. location...I've noticed a
strange guy...He was always reading some books about computer
programming languages.
After a few monthes, I've realized that he was learning from
A to Z all the languagues...I've just realized that he was
probably smarter than me...And despite of being disgusted, I
wonder If It's time to hide again in the Yukon state...'cause I'm
basically disgusted, and the basic concept of being alive is
stupid and pointless.