What sync object should i use?

Heinz thor587 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 12:41:47 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm looking for an object in "core.sync" whose internal counter
can be 0 or 1 (signaled/not signaled), just like Event Objects in
Win32
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms682396%28v=vs.85%29.aspx).
The object must be waitable and able to notify waiters. A
semaphore is the most similar thing but its internal counter can
range from 0 to x. I can perfectly create and use an event under
Win32 for my needs but i do not know their counterparts in
FreeVSD, Linux and OSX; that's why i'm trying to use an already
implemented object from the runtime.

This is what i'm trying to do:

void MyFunc()