GtkD HelloWorld app crashes with exception

Enjoys Math enjoysmath at gmail.com
Sat May 18 02:16:40 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 18 May 2013 at 08:46:40 UTC, Alexandr Druzhinin
wrote:

> Your compiler is installed incorrectly and can not find phobos
> of appropriate version. Check it once again. In your case this
> error should appear with any other example. Check it too, if
> you want.

Okay, I've re-installed DMD, rebuilt GtkD, and installed GtkD.
Now a Win32 app compiles but I get a sequence of error boxes that
pop up before the program gets to main():

Unhandled exception at 0x75e3c41f in WindowsApp2.exe 0xE440001:
0xe0440001

(I hit continue)

Unhandled exception at 0x75e3c41f in WindowsApp2.exe: 0xE0440001:
0xe0440001.

(I hit continue)

Title: Entry Point Not Found
	The procedure entry point deflateSetHeader could not be located
in the dynamic link library zlib1.dll.

(I hit OK)

Unhandled exception at 0x75e3c41f in WindowsApp2.exe: 0xE0440001:
0xe0440001.

(I hit continue)

Title: Entry Point Not Found
	The procedure entry point deflateSetHeader could not be located
in the dynamic link library zlib1.dll.

(I hit OK)

Unhandled exception at 0x75e3c41f in WindowsApp2.exe: 0xE0440001:
0xe0440001.

(I hit continue)

Then main() is entered.