[Video to MP4]playing VOB, MXF, AVCHD, MKV videos on Samsung Galaxy S 3

daisy520 keerdaisy at gmail.com
Wed May 22 00:11:23 PDT 2013

Watch movies on Samsung Galaxy S III with the best Samsung Galaxy
S 3 video converter
[Video to MP4]playing VOB, MXF, AVCHD, MKV videos on Samsung
Galaxy S 3

As the users of Samsung Galaxy S III, what will you do with it?
Listen Music, or download top 10 Android games? Anyway, whether
you do anything on Galaxy S3, don’t forget to watch movies on
Samsung Galaxy S III. It’s pleasant to play videos on such a
wide-screen with HD quality. Galaxy S III is said to support
videos in MP4, 3GP, MPEG4, Divx, Xvid formats, but if we have
videos in FLV, MOV, WMV, AVI, VOB, etc, we need convert FLV, MOV,
WMV, AVI, VOB, MXF, AVCHD, MKV, etc to Samsung Galaxy S3
supported formats.

   The following paragraphs will guide you how to effectively
transfer/convert any movies to Samsung Galaxy S III so that we
can freely enjoy videos on Galaxy S III.

Step 1: Add Videos to Aunsoft Samsung Galaxy S3 Video Converter
With this powerful Samsung Galaxy S3 Video Converter, we can load
as many as videos at one time, so we can import any
FLV/MOV/WMV/AVI/VOB/MXF/AVCHD/MKV videos to Samsung Galaxy S3
Video Converter.

Step 2: Convert Videos to Samsung Galaxy S III by the best video
to Samsung Galaxy S3 Converter
No matter what formats videos are, Samsung Galaxy Video Converter
is able to transcode FLV/MOV/WMV/AVI/VOB/MXF/AVCHD/MKV to Samsung
Galaxy S3 compatible MP4 format. Pull down format list to select
Samsung>>Samsung Galaxy S II (I9100) (*.mp4).

Also, we can adjust size, bit rates, as well as frame rate to
create the best profile for Samsung Galaxy S III videos.

Step 3: Export MP4 videos for Galaxy S3
Conversion from videos to MP4 will be done so quickly that we can
easily transfer exported MP4 videos to Galaxy S III. In
conclusion, we can copy any videos on Samsung Galaxy S3.