WindowProc in a class - function and pointer problem

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 18:49:49 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 22 May 2013 at 21:42:32 UTC, D-sturbed wrote:

> Yes I'm in the "multiple Window case", every window is wraped
> in a class and has its own message handler. I know that Win, in
> its callback system, often lets you retrieve a pointer to
> something, and I haven't get it was possible in this
> case...(which is you seem to describe). I will try this
> tomorrow.

you can't really make it without static wndproc. if you don't
know how to do it just go google some wndproc in a class tutors
for c++, i can even recommend you one(i had used my own port of
this in D before i switched to crossplatform lib for my needs) -
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/oldnewthing/archive/2005/04/22/410773.aspx