equivalent of __attribute__((constructor))

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu May 23 23:39:37 PDT 2013

On 2013-05-24 02:02, Ellery Newcomer wrote:

> posix.mak makes no reference to it

Then I guess it's not used. Just compile it manually and link with it. I
don't think that D has anything corresponding to
__attribute__((constructor)). I also see a problem with adding such
feature. It will be run before the runtime is initialized (that's how it
works now). Then people will start using it and complain about there
code failing in mysterious ways because the runtime isn't initialized.

--
/Jacob Carlborg