How to translate this C++ preprocessor declaration in D?

Heinz thor587 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 17:49:23 PDT 2013

> If it really has single quotes then it is a multi-character
> literal, value of which happens to be implementation-dependent.
> What is actually in place of asdf there? May be we can guess
> the intent better.
>
> Ali

Here're some examples:

#define	kPIHostBlendModeSignature	'8BIM'
#define PIPowerPCCarbonCodeProperty	'ppcb'
#define PIPowerPCMachOCodeProperty	'mach'
#define PICodeMacIntel32Property	'mi32'
#define PICodeMacIntel32Property	'mi64'

I'm porting the Photoshop SDK (CS6) to D. I already compiled a
hybrid plugin with DMC and DMD (it works) but now i want to make
native D plugins.