How do you guys debug large programs?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon May 27 18:28:09 PDT 2013

On Monday, 27 May 2013 at 19:55:57 UTC, Gary Willoughby wrote:
> Now i've started to write much larger programs, i'm wondering
> which debuggers do you use? Especially using Linux.

I just use gdb with dmd's -gc -debug flags, when I use a debugger
at all. tbh I kinda prefer just littering assert()'s and
sometimes invariant(){}'s throughout the code as a kind of printf
debugging, then leave them there once the bug is fixed so
hopefully it doesn't come back.

But when that doesn't help, gdb is pretty trusty on linux.