Failed to sort range

Sergei Nosov sergei.nosov at gmail.com
Tue May 28 05:57:11 PDT 2013

Hi!

I'm trying to implement an array, which uses malloc to allocate
memory. Also, I want to implement a random access range interface
for it.

That went pretty well, until I tried to sort it. Sorting function
asserted "Failed to sort range of type Array!(int)."

I've spent quite some time trying to figure out what's going on
with no success.

The implementation can be found at:
https://gist.github.com/snosov1/5662471

I used
DMD64 D Compiler v2.062 and
LDC - the LLVM D compiler (trunk): based on DMD v2.062 and LLVM
3.2svn
on Ubuntu. Phobos version was the one that came with the dmd
compiler.

Does anyone have any ideas what's wrong with the code I've
provided?