[OT] Generating ddili.org with ddoc

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 3 21:05:01 PST 2013

On 11/02/2013 01:34 AM, Philippe Sigaud wrote:

 > Any limitation you hit with Ddoc?

One annoyance is with parentheses in code sections. Ddoc allows using
ddoc macros even in code section and I like it because I can highlight
parts of code by a macro.

However, that means that unbalanced parentheses in code sections cause
trouble. For example (if I remember correctly), even a string like "1)
blah" in a code section causes formatting issues. So, one has to use the
equivalents of the following macros:

   OPEN_PAREN = (
   CLOSE_PAREN = )
   COMMA = ,
   DOLLAR = $

 > if you could find the time to translate the turkish page, that would be
 > great!

   http://code.google.com/p/ddili/source/browse/trunk/README

Ali