ddoc doesn't generate entries of function without any comments?

Flamaros flamaros.xavier at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 14:22:05 PST 2013

I need dig into some low level APIs regularly. Modules like
std.c.window and std.c.linux doesn't have any documentation about
what it's contains.

I also try to generate some docs with ddoc on my project and it
seems it doesn't create any functions/methods entries if there is
no description on those.

Is there any reason for that?

Generally a function without any description can be considered as
unstable, but maybe the visibility have to play a role here?