D / GtkD for SQL Server

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Nov 7 00:20:59 PST 2013

On 2013-11-06 09:03, John J wrote:

> Sorry, I meant to say FreeTDS doesn't seem to support 64-bit Windows.

Aha, that might be the case. Somehow I missed that you needed to run the
application on Windows. FreeTDS is mainly to be able to connect to SQL
Server on non-Windows platforms. Can't you create bindings to the
regular libraries that are used to connect to SQL Sever on Windows?

By the way, DWT is a GUI library that works on Windows and Linux. It
doesn't require any libraries except the system libraries. No need to
distribute GTK+.

https://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/dwt

--
/Jacob Carlborg