Multiple gtk installations

Alexandr Druzhinin drug2004 at bk.ru
Thu Nov 7 07:58:26 PST 2013

07.11.2013 22:53, Alexandr Druzhinin пишет:
> 07.11.2013 22:12, Benjamin Thaut пишет:

>>> One way to solve it would be to have the Gtk dll in the same directory
>>> as the executable. Windows will look there first, if I recall correctly.
>>>

>> Woudln't it be necessary to copy the other gtk assets there too? Like
>> the fonts etc?
>>
> I have multiple installations and handle them using .cmd files that set
> path for specific installation. I like command line interface. :)
So if I have gtk binary installed to two path: c:\gtk32 and c:\gtk64 I do:
path=c:\gtk32:%path%
for using gtk32 installation and do:
path=c:\gtk64:%path%
for using gtk64. But now I use linux and may forget about some details.
I remember that dll hell very possible but it's not the problem if set
path correctly.