What is the closest to ConcurrentHashMap and NavigableMap in Java?

lomereiter lomereiter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 12:51:00 PST 2013

On Thursday, 14 November 2013 at 17:36:09 UTC, Jacek
Furmankiewicz wrote:
> Could anyone point me to what would be the closest D
> equivalents (maybe in an external library if not part of
> Phobos) so we can playing around with them?
>
> Much appreciated
> Jacek

In such cases the easiest route is to find some C/C++ library for
such tasks, make a C interface in the latter case, and link with
it. That would require a bit of extra work but much less than
writing your own performant implementation from scratch.
E.g. I once wrote a simple wrapper for the Kyoto Cabinet
key-value store:
https://github.com/lomereiter/kyoto-d/blob/master/kyotocabinet.d