Efficient string concatenation?

ilya-stromberg ilya-stromberg-2009 at yandex.ru
Sat Nov 16 08:59:37 PST 2013

On Friday, 15 November 2013 at 23:51:42 UTC, Jacek Furmankiewicz
wrote:
> Thanks for the book! I printed it, all 673 pages of it. Immense
> work you have there.

I think it's good to listen a little critics from newcomers. I
belive that it helps Ali Cehreli to improve the book.

Also, you can use `text` function from `std.conv`. It can convert
any data to the `string`.

string newString = text(string1, 1, string2, 2, string3, 3);

Note that it use `~` operator, so `appender` can be faster.

P.S. We also have great book for D templates:
https://github.com/PhilippeSigaud/D-templates-tutorial