std.json

Orvid King blah38621 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 05:48:22 PST 2013

On 11/20/13, Craig Dillabaugh <cdillaba at cg.scs.carleton.ca> wrote:
> On Wednesday, 20 November 2013 at 13:29:54 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
>> What I mean is that std.json does not seem to be written with
>> such usage mode in mind, it is more about direct DOM
>> manipulation/construction. So probably examples should probably
>> not highlight how bad it is at tasks it is really bad at :P
>
> So I was basically wasting my time trying to figure out how to
> drive a nail with a screwdriver :o)

But driving a nail with a screwdriver works very well! Or at least it
does if you have a large enough screwdriver :P

Regardless, if your looking to avoid the vibe.d dependency, my
serialization framework does support JSON, and still has the simple
API that vibe.d's module does.
https://github.com/Orvid/JSONSerialization