Accessing mutable data that isn't

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Nov 20 23:25:35 PST 2013

On Thursday, November 21, 2013 07:48:34 qznc wrote:
> First, use dpaste for such code snippets:
> http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/f2f39b32

Really? I find it annoying when people do that unless the code is quite long.
It's much easier to have it just be in the message IMHO. Also, it has the
benefit of not having to worry about the link not being valid in the future,
potentially rendering the message impossible to understand. I have no idea how
long dpaste links stick around; a while I expect, but there's no guarantee
that they'll be around as long as the forum or its archives will be.

- Jonathan M Davis