undefined reference to `_D16TypeInfo_HAyayAa6__initZ'

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 15:47:10 PST 2013

On Saturday, 23 November 2013 at 23:30:09 UTC, Jeroen Bollen
wrote:
> I added the code to my GitHub repo; there don't seem to be any
> uncommon associative arrays:

Yea, it is the immutable string[string], I used the same pattern
in my cgi.d and saw that too (sometimes, like I said, it is
randomly there or not. it seems to be the outer immutable that
triggers the problem.

BTW, my cgi.d has fastcgi support too
https://github.com/adamdruppe/misc-stuff-including-D-programming-language-web-stuff/blob/master/cgi.d

compile with -version=fastcgi. It uses the C libfcgi in that
mode. Feel free to copy any of my code you want if it is helpful
to you.